Wana Lamp Bucket Classic Hat
- Handwoven in Ecuador by master artisans.
- Made from 100% natural and sustainable Toquilla Straw.
- Toquilla is a rapid self-regeneratng – it’s cut from the stalk and grows back – leaving plant & soil intact.
- Very COMFORTABLE because its lightweight,breathable and flexible so you can wear it all day.
- UPF rated at 40+.
- Natural hand braided edge.
- Cotton sweatband.
- Brim 7-9 cm.
- Crown 10 cm.
- Packable and crushable.
- Artisanal Products:your hat is one of a kind. Variations are to be expected and celebrated.
The weave details on this hat are only achieved by some of our most skillful weavers. The hat was woven in this shape. It did not go trough a blocking step. This characteristic makes it crush resistant.
- No PINCHING, handle by the brim.
- Do not wet.
- Wipe down the hat with a soft moist cloth or wipe.